Old June 25th 03, 12:00 PM
trippin2-8track

Neil Forever !!

The 2 LP's from Styx and REO that I consider must-haves:

REO- "You Get What You Play For" Still have my original high-school
pot-smoking-in-the-parking-lot-in-the-Chevelle copy. Sounds great.
Laid down around $10 back then for it new, what's that in 2003 dollars
?? Around $40 ?? (chuckle)

Styx- "Equinox"- picked it up recently at SA for 29 cents, in mint
shape. ahh, the memories...great LP

Both are benchmark 70's LPs, IMO. I get rid of all other REO tapes,
and any post-Equinox Styx. Want to check out the early Styx stuff a
bit closer though.

Other tapes that fix the first category : !!

Nugent Double Live Gonzo
Frampton Comes Alive
The Who Live at Leeds
Neil Young Rust Never Sleeps