Old June 9th 09, 11:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

Default Montblanc..... I'm not in Kansas anymore.

Paul G wrote:

"The Visitor" wrote in message
So down MB not produce in burgundy anymore?
Anybody know? I only see black on their website.

No, sadly, no more burgundy, and they haven't made it for about 5 years.

I'm still getting over the response I received from customer support in
El Paso, Texas.
I had a question about the "France" stamp on a particular pen, and was
told "all our pens are made in Germany" and I shouls send it to them to
verify it's real.
Sad, as half are marked France, and made there.

How old a pen, though?

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"