Old June 8th 09, 02:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Visitor

Default Montblanc..... I'm not in Kansas anymore.

Too curious.....

Paul G wrote:
"The Visitor" wrote in message

Went looking for a new pen yesterday.
All I wanted was a 146 in burgundy with an OM nib.

No chance.

Only stock mediums
Only stock black
No 146 to be had at all
And the prices for what I did see were a lot more than what
I think they should be.

Times have really changed.

So down MB not produce in burgundy anymore?
Anybody know? I only see black on their website.

John

I'm still getting over the response I received from customer support in
El Paso, Texas.
I had a question about the "France" stamp on a particular pen, and was
told "all our pens are made in Germany" and I shouls send it to them to
verify it's real.
Sad, as half are marked France, and made there.