Old February 2nd 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Duh_Oz

Default Second $2 star note and...........

After never getting a star note, have gotten two in the last few
months (both $2 bills) and I also got a "Save Mile Square Park Hobby
Area" in a black block style and on the same note, (in red ink) "Do
you Like SBA dollars..." Haven't tracked down a date of the
stamp, but I did read from a 2007 post it is now a golf course. As
to the star note, it is slightly circulated (G00048341*) and I 'll
keep it until I get one in better condition. Both are series 1976.