Old May 22nd 05, 02:07 AM
Marios Theodossiou

Hi Rodney,

if you have any questions on EzImage, just let me know & I will be glad to help
out ,

regards
Marios
--
Developers of EzStamp, AlbumGen, EzGrader, EzImage & PCVU

Email: OR OR
Websites:
http://www.ezstamp.com
http://www.stamptools.com/
http://www.pcvu.com

Rodney wrote:

My prayers have been answered?
I'll be away for a few weeks whilst my 56k modem downloads 11MB.
I've been searching for an auto rotate scanner software for ages,
I am really looking forward to the free trial.
Thanks for the recomendation.

--
Developers of EzStamp, AlbumGen, EzGrader & PCVU

Email: OR OR
Websites:
http://www.ezstamp.com
http://www.stamptools.com/