Old July 18th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

Default "Here's an extra $15 to make sure you don't send me fake stamps"

On Jul 17, 6:46*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
"Joshua McGee"

really) of philatelic material that I have accumulated -- country-
separated glassines from kiloware, old album pages, the nine extra
covers that came with the tenth that I *really* wanted -- everyone
understands, I'm sure.

Sure....this is a "phossick box" *or *"Gilbert's choice" *or "glad box" or
"pandora's box"
* * * * * * or "carton number one'.....or *"stamp widow's discards"

Used to be my favourite auction purchase, but someone here has cottoned on,
they now go for ridiculous prices, the last IIRC with a reserve of $40
knocked down at $260.

What was in it?
Obviously somebody had done their homework.

Blair