Old July 17th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default "Here's an extra $15 to make sure you don't send me fake stamps"

"Joshua McGee"
really) of philatelic material that I have accumulated -- country-
separated glassines from kiloware, old album pages, the nine extra
covers that came with the tenth that I *really* wanted -- everyone
understands, I'm sure.

Sure....this is a "phossick box" or "Gilbert's choice" or "glad box" or
"pandora's box"
or "carton number one'.....or "stamp widow's discards"

Used to be my favourite auction purchase, but someone here has cottoned on,
they now go for ridiculous prices, the last IIRC with a reserve of $40
knocked down at $260.