Old July 21st 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
SSTG

Default 27 cm BJD Dolls question

The Wanderer wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:13:18 GMT, SSTG wrote:

snip

I forgot to mention I'm in the US (sorry).

Ah, well I'm UK, but....

Try googling for Linda Plaskett. She tends to major on ceramic dolls,
but has a wide range of bits and pieces, including Eyeco eyes, which
are unbelievably realistic! Not sure if they can be used with the type
of doll you're looking at.

I've found her extremely helpful, and have ordered several unfinished
porcelain dolls. They've arrived here from the US well packaged and no
breakages to date! I appreciate you're looking at BJDs, but the
quality, the finish of her porcelain is excellent. These days I
wouldn't consider ordering anywhere else.

For wigs, google for G. Bravot, the company's in France, but they do
mail order. They do both synthetic and human hair wigs. I go for HH
wigs, which are superb.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I'll go check these sites right
away!

Oh, and they do have an English speaker. :-)

That's great because my japanese isn't very good. :-D

SSTG