Old July 20th 07, 07:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
The Wanderer

Default 27 cm BJD Dolls question

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:00:36 GMT, SSTG wrote:

I'm interested in building Ball Jointed Dolls but the 60 cm ones are too
expensive for now so I'd like to start with the 27 cm one.

Could someone recommend me a good store where I could get eye balls, wigs,
clothes and bodies. I already know a few place where I could get the bodies
but I'm not sure about the rest.

Any advice and help would be apreciated.

It would help to know where you are. Not much point posting about UK
sources if you're in the US and vice versa.....

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net