Old June 30th 09, 04:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Re-inking a Sharpie Accent Highlighter?

Has anyone tried to load a Sharpie Accent highlighter with Noodler's
highlighter ink? How did it go?

I was thinking that when my highlighters died, I'd switch over to the
Preppy highlighter, but I've gotten attached to the small Sharpie Accent
keychain highlighters because they're small and can be strung onto a key
ring.

I've been thinking that when it doesn't work any longer, I'd rest the tip in
a mouthwash bottle cap with some Noodler's highlighter ink and let the tip
wick up the ink until it won't absorb any more.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.