Old June 1st 07, 11:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

Default guests at CIV so many and a couple are odd and non SW related....

last word to mr. black, i thought you were putting me
on ignore, which i think you should do..because you are just ignorant
anyway...
and i bought my tickets to australia for next month...and i'll be
collecting quite a bit, already contacted folks like hugo weaving
about signing some stuff and meeting up with him. maybe i'll see you
around, since you're such good friends with eric bana.
mike

hahahahahahahahROFLahhaahahahLMAOhahahahah.....

Oh, you are coming down here ??? (LOL) just like last August when you were
coming to beat me up ??? when i gave my home address, yet you did not turn
up ??? (ROFL) gee, that was a suprise !!!

You are going to meet up with Hugo Weaving so he can sign stuff .....?
BAHAHAHAhahaha

oh...and Eric Bana.....HAHAGHAHAGHAGHAHLOL!11111111!111
Well, you just missed him, I saw him at St Kilda football team training the
other day....................but i guess you already knew he would be at
it...right???? LOL !!!!!!!!!! hahahahaahahah

Take your meds Mike....you have gone over the edge this time!