Old June 1st 07, 07:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default guests at CIV so many and a couple are odd and non SW related....

alright...i'll say this..since i got kinda called out saying that i
was lord vader or whatever...

i actually contacted sue about people...i asked harrison ford if he
was going on weds. before the event (yes,m i got him again, anyone
need the address of the restaurant, or the photos of him signing or my
photo op with him that i FINALLY got, or how about that i got him on a
16x20 of he and greedo and when i got greedo the next day, paul blake
told me that he's NEVER signed that photo before)..he said he'd heard
about the event, but wasn't interested...

next, i was told that lucas WAS there on thursday, but since i wasn't
there thursday, i don't know for sure. and i heard many of the same
rumors. but it makes sense that these rumors were heard or
whatever...i believe that sue knows what she is talking about and
knows many of the people involved, i'm sure she didn't make any of it
up..it's just more names that were on the boards and the like, she was
just reporting what she heard...i know she was 0 for 5, but what can
you do-she popped up the WHOLE list of who was there and the prices,
and to be honest, made some things easier for folks like me (i was so
happy to get greedo, by the way)

on a bad side, there's no way that stuff was interesting...the belly
dancing and the junk that went on, it just wasn't for me...i guess
when i post that something was disappointing, i should say why... but
can't i just say," i wasn't impressed" without getting some crybaby
crap from mr. black...sorry buddy, i spent $900 at that show, so i
guess i have the right to bitch and moan if i so choose (like i said,
i have a real job and can afford these things)...plus, all the people
who were in the newer (far less in calue to me) were charging more
money than the folks who were in the original series, and some folks
don't do shows at all. i liked getting julian glover, he's been in
some other things and was another person impressed that i already had
harrison ford on my indiana jones and the last crusade poster. what
are you gonna do...

in conclusion, i'm sure that sue didn't make up any names. i don't
give a crap is mr. black has some opinion of me...i'm sure he'll have
any one of his fake names make up some more crap about me and complain
sometime soon. last word to mr. black, i thought you were putting me
on ignore, which i think you should do..because you are just ignorant
anyway...
and i bought my tickets to australia for next month...and i'll be
collecting quite a bit, already contacted folks like hugo weaving
about signing some stuff and meeting up with him. maybe i'll see you
around, since you're such good friends with eric bana.
mike