Old December 23rd 07, 03:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo trolls this NG picking fights...why?

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 20:19:52 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

Charlie is working on his autobiography... snip

....and Bob is editing it, since Nudo's too dumb to do it himself.

chapter one- family tree, and life in the sewers of Mexico snip

ERR: In Italy. While you ginzoes were all huddled in squalor in
Italy, my family was living in Los Angeles...have been since 1876.
That would make me more of an "American" than you, Noodles.

chapter two- running across the border at night, and hiding in a
tractor trailer box snip

ERR: Unlike Charlie Nudo, my family has identified as "American"
since the 1860, after escaping the Potato Famine on the Emerald Isle.
Meanwhile, the Noodleses were slinging pasta at each other and
screwing donkeys.

chapter three- his first job doing carpentry under the table, then
promotion to bean picker snip

ERR: Charlie Nudo had to take a job "wired" for him at King Fifth
Wheel since every "venture" he did on himself turned out to be a
failure.

chapter four- life after being fired by Bell Systems snip

ERR: No such company as "Bell Systems" ever existed, as far as I
know...however, word is that Smiths Aerospace is losing market share
and will be gone soon.

chapter five- how to fake injury and get SSI checks snip

Being a career petty criminal, it'd be a small step for Chralie to go
from eBay fraud to some sort of SSD or SSI scam.

chapter six- trolling Ebay and Usenet snip

....picking fights, spamming, issuing threats of violence and other bad
behavior ever since he got a thrift store computer in Hazelexico.

chapter seven- how to be banned twice by Ebay in one month snip

ERR: Make that THREE times in one month..."coolsitesnsounds,"
"66fourdoor" and "quad-dubber." "66fourdoor" came back (after Charlie
lied about his frauds involved with that account,) but the others are
as dead as Charlie's eBay scam venture...just like everything else
he's ever done in life...even though he somehow thinks he's "doing
better than I thought I would!" Then we can talk about how many ISP
and Google accounts you've had canceled due to BAD BEHAVIOR, but
that's another chapter...in the sad, demented life of Charles M. Nudo,
Jr., Drums, PA....Usenet troll extraordinaire.