Old December 19th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

Default (RCSD) Happy Holidays to everyone

Mette wrote :

With this sheet of Danish Christmas Seals 2007 I wish all and
everyone on RCSD a blessed holiday season.
http://cjoint.com/data/mrwMrAaov6.htm

Thanks to everyone for their support, kind emails and private notes I
have received. in connection with my recent stroke. My health
condition is slowly improving, but is not (yet) well enough to
participate fully in the discussions here, so it will probably be
another couple of months before I am back to my own good self.

Mette

Hello Mette,

A thousand of thanks for your good whishes.

I (and I am sure all of us here in RCSD) particularly appreciate your
very kind words, especially after your recent health problems.

Many many good whishes for you and "à tous ceux qui vous sont chers" (to
all those who count for you) !

[Sorry for this last phrase in French : I was not sure to get a correct
sentence in English to properly convey my thoughts.
But I know you *do* understand French - and me - very well ! ]

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade