Old January 12th 04, 10:04 AM
Douglas Myall

"Bob Ingraham" wrote in message
1/11/2004 8:31 AM

Douglas Myall wrote:
"Victor Manta" wrote in message

"Mette" wrote in message

Grandpa and Dakota,

None of you are the culprits, and neither are those who
have contacted me at my yahoo-address.

snip

To find the offender it is not enough to yell out on Usenet
"stop spamming me!". I had to go other ways, and one
of them was to provoke people to contact me on my
Yahoo-address to narrow down the offender. I did well.
So many people, both from this group and others that I
read, have contacted me, so by simple exclusion methods
I can now concentrate my search among very few people.
In a few more days I will know for sure who that "friend"
was, and he/she can be sure to be killfiled for eternity,
both on my Usenet-account and my private accounts.

snip

Thank you, Dakota and Grandpa, and everybody else for
your patience :-)
--
Ann Mette Heindorff (Mette)

"Tom,
I have just answered your email in private but it bounced
back. Anyhow, I know it's not you Buddy :-)
Mette"

Three of RCSD participants (Tom, Dakota, Grandpa) aren't on the

black list

anymore. The work progresses, slowly but efficiently.

BTW, the abuse game isn't still over, because other 30 or more

permanents

here still have to somehow prove that they aren't the

"culprits".

Maybe a better place for us would be a Danish Guaxxxxxmo. Some

suggestions

for a proper place, because I'm not familiar with Denmark's

geography? :-)

Nevertheless we stay patient, isn't it?

Victor Manta

I don't think Victor needs to keep stirring this pot and his
references to a prison camp are over the top. I am content for

Mette
to do whatever is necessary to identify the person who is

plaguing
her. Even although she felt it necessary (desirable?) to inform

this
NG of her problem I do not see how that means that 30 or more NG
members are under any obligation to `prove' (Victor's word) their
innocence.

Douglas

I think the problem is that Damark is a cold and loneley place

this time
of year and some people need to get attention any way they can.

ENOUGH ALREADY! Mette Heindorff has a long and respectable history

as a
supportive and generous member of this newsgroup. She's trying to

deal with
something that she perceives as a problem, and hardly needs the

petty
criticisms that some people in the newsgroup seem all too willing to

pass
out. Check the mote in your own eye, Doug.

Her country's name is "Denmark," by the way, not "Damark."

Bob, you have completely misread my post. I was defending Mette as she
has herself recognised in a private posting. Nor am I the originator
of the `Damark' post.

Douglas