Old January 12th 04, 04:59 AM
Grandpa

Tracy Barber wrote:

Thats because Mickey$oft makes illegal calls in the background to its
own apps, calls that they do not allow their 'partners' to make so it
retains pieces of code others cannot thuis seeming like its a screamer.

Illegal calls? Sounds like they have a right to make any calls to
their own software that that want to. That sounds just like sour
grapes in your response. Because you can't do it makes them a
monster. Heh... Yeah, right.

No sour grapes here, I like overall Micro$oft products and use them.
I'm simply saying that they claim you cannot do 'this' or 'that' because
of potential crashes, security issues and problems, yet they do it
themselves with IE for example only because it'll seem like it loads
faster than a competitors app when in fact thats a lie. But business is
business and MS apps work for me.

Riddle me this, Grandpa - do you REALLY think MS will reveal all to
the hackers? Heh! You aren't that old to know the answer to that
one. :^) If you think the hacks are something now, just wait until
they come through approved methods!

They don't have to, the hackers are smart enough to get the necessary
code to hack, either that or they are patient enough to keep pounding on
the wall until they find a way in.

BTW, did you know Bill Gates grew up here in Albuquerque?