Old May 18th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default 1921-D Walking Liberty Half

On Wed, 17 May 2006 23:46:09 -0600, S. Drummond wrote:

I don't know what it is about that date. I listed a 21-D a couple of weeks
ago which was borderline "horrible" due to a past cleaning + an obvious rim
ding (described in the listing) and you could have knocked me over with a
feather when I saw where the final bid ended up- $250 over greysheet ask.

Ah, what are the greysheet numbers for this beastie, please? Or is that
one of those "I can't tell you because terms of the subscription don't
let me" or something? Are folks allowed to sell their old ones?