Old May 18th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default 1921-D Walking Liberty Half

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 May 2006 16:20:18 -0500, Mr. Jaggers lugburzman wrote:

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see where the bidding goes on this one.
I've been watching some of the other 21-D's and even the horrible ones
are going for more than I'd think.

I don't know what it is about that date. I listed a 21-D a couple of weeks
ago which was borderline "horrible" due to a past cleaning + an obvious rim
ding (described in the listing) and you could have knocked me over with a
feather when I saw where the final bid ended up- $250 over greysheet ask.