Old May 17th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default FA: 1921-D Walking Liberty Half

I posted this one a couple days ago as "look what I found in scrap
silver bag".

I asked Heritage Auctions if they wanted to sell it for me or do an
outright buy, and they declined but suggested that "you can get G4 money
for the coin." So... take a look if you're interested. I've been told
anything from AG-2 which seems low, to G-6 which seems high. I started
bidding at one dollar, no reserve. Hopefully it won't sell that low...

Thanks for looking, and if you buy, mention rcc and shipping and
insurance is on me.

Dave Hinz