Old September 15th 03, 05:48 AM
Jim Sinclair

Default FS: 1989 Topps 'Batman' "Official Movie Souvenir Magazine"

1989 Topps 'Batman' "Official Movie Souvenir Magazine"

I have for sale the 1989 Topps 'Batman' "Official Movie Souvenir Magazine"
(Topps Entertainment Series). The souvenir magazine contains 66 pages of
text from the Movie as well as full-color Movie photographs. Chapters
include: Batman's Comic Book History, The Movie in Review, Gotham City: A
Landscape of Fear, The Batmobile: Hottest Wheels in Town (with scematic
drawings), Pin-Up: An Armour-Clad Incarnation of dark Justice, The Batcave:
A Fabulous Place to Visit, The Batwing: You Literally Can't Fly On One,
Gadgets: He Wouldn't Be Batman Without Them, The Cast and Crew: A Richly
Deserved Bow (includes biographies of the cast and crew from the movie),
and Collecting: Guest Column by Joe Desris. Also included is a full 11"x17"
centre-fold poster of Batman (Michael Keaton) in full-costume.
The 1989 Topps 'Batman' "Official Movie Souvenir Magazine" is in MINT
condition.
Price $20. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you