Old December 6th 19, 08:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

Default Seeburg TSA1 Amp

To: John Robertson
Seeburg TSA1 Amp
By: John Robertson to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Thu Dec 05 2019 03:12 pm

JR For the TSA amps I do have some notes he

Awesome, thanks so much. That is exactly what I needed for troubleshooting. I'm
used to the older tube amps, and this is the first transistor amp I've ever
attempted to work on.

This juke is in very bad condition, so I've got my work cut out for me.

Thanks for the help.

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Play Trade Wars Between 10 Other BBS's On Valhalla's Trade Wars Game Server!
6 Fantastic Games Underway, Come Play Today!

--- Old farts never die! They just smell that way...
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net