Old July 7th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Joe Fischer

Default A penny saved could become a penny spurned

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:43:51 -0400, "Jim Higgins"
wrote:

Have you been sampling your chemistry set again?

No, I live in the real world, and couldn't care
less if the mint only makes 730 Million profit this year
instead of 750 Million.

You apparently fail to see the fact that the Fed
official quoted stands to make a profit on a book on
a related subject, and the mint official is probably one
of those trying to gain political points by siding with
Kolbe.

I probably have 70,000 pennies, but only about
6 or 7 rolls are circulated zinc, but I will take those to
the bank tomorrow to buy one gallon of gas.

Congress need to vote itself another raise,
they are doing such a good job.

Joe Fischer