Old August 7th 05, 11:12 PM
Barney

Paul Anderson wrote in news:020620050946225181%
:

I know Bill Krummel used dollar coins at his Dairy Queen but I think it
was the co-mingling of SBAs that caused him to abandon his practice.

As time went on, the ratio of SBAs to GDs was really bad and not worth his
time anymore. Who knows? Bill just might pick it back up when the
presidential series starts. At that point, the boxes being sent to his
bank should be of the first in first out type without any co-mingling and
should continue for years since there's going to be 4 new coins a year.

Barney