Old October 21st 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob Hairgrove

Default OT Ebay does not like netscape

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:05:25 GMT, George D
wrote:

This message now appearers on the log in screen and various other pages.

Message from eBay
To effectively use eBay, we recommend upgrading your Web browser. Benefits of upgrading
include the use of the latest security updates and support of interactive Web features.

The are suggesting IE and Thunderbird. Are they now controlling what you use for browsing
the net and how soon will they require use of selected browsers?

I use Netscape 7.2 and haven't seen this yet. Are you using an
up-to-date version of Netscape?

--
Bob Hairgrove