Old March 13th 10, 04:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Last of the week

Got 1 today and a few over the past couple of day, here they a

Football
Wyche, Sam , PO Box 1570, Pickens, SC 29671-1570, 2 signed IC's.

Military
Joint, PFC Ed, "Band of Brothers", 2 signed IC's.
Barela, Julio, T, "Bataan Death March Survivor", 2 IC's.
Billo, Lt. James, WW 2 ace, F6F Hellcat, 2 signed IC's.

Baseball
Combs, Pat, 2219 Spanish Forest Ln, Richmond, TX 77460, 1 signed TC,
he sent.

RTS
Hockey
Owen, Bob, 3630 SW Stratford Rd, Topeka, KS 66604

Not sure if I posted any or all of these, so if I did, sorry for the
second posts. Hope everyone had a fantastic week,

Joe