Old February 28th 05, 12:57 PM
Eric Kenneth Bustad

In article ,
Lloyd de Vries wrote:
I missed the first message, but I would never use sandpaper and glue!

Here's the method I used for the Lunar New Year souvenir sheets: I
applied Scotch "Post-It" removable tape across the block of stamps, to
keep the stamps together and with the surrounding selvage.

Then I carefully peeled the sheet away from the backing paper,
starting at the edge.

I've also found that working upside down -- that is, with the stamps
face down on the table, and peeling the backing paper up and away from
the stamps -- works better than pulling on the selvage and stamps.

As the one who originally asked the question, thanks!

--
= Eric Bustad, Norwegian bachelor programmer