Old November 6th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Owen Linzmayer[_2_]

Default Sweden 50 Kronor 2004 not in "Pick" yet?

I posted my review of the SCWPM above, now for a self-serving plug.

If you want a publication that's up to date, you should buy a copy of
my book, The Banknote Update:
http://www.banknotenews.com/update/update.html

The Banknote Update is a professionally designed and meticulously
edited 100-page book containing detailed information and more than 725
full-color images of 220 brand new notes and 350 new note varieties
from over 120 countries. In short, if a new note is missing from the
latest SCWPM, it's probably in The Banknote Update.

It costs just $15 for the PDF version, or $35 for a printed copy in
full color.

Also, if you want to keep up with all the new issues, I know of no
better site than my own:
http://www.banknotenews.com

P.S. The Banknote Update does include a full listing for the Swedish
50 kroner from 2004, as well as the 1,000 kroner from 2005, the first
banknote in the world to use the Motion security thread that's been
used on Mexico's new notes and will be used on the new US$100 next
year.