Old January 5th 08, 05:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:30:16 -0800 (PST), Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA,
recognized worldwide as an eBay fraudster and US tax evader, posing
this time as trippin-2-8-track (the only one
left of 29 banned Google Groups accounts) wrote:

to any who read this thread in the futu

disregard anything this left-wing fringer "DeserTBob" says- he just
predicted Hillary first place in Iowa primary, she came in 3rd place

DeserTBob's prediction:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...74712d280ae9d4

now the reality:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080104/ap_po/clinton_9

see what I mean ? snip

No, dip****...we don't. I made a prediction, and qualified it by
saying the race was "wide open" at caucus time, and I wasn't betting
the farm on it. I missed the Dems, hit the GOP dead on, while some of
the self-annointed "pros" were hawking a Romney win. You, on the
other hand, have NEVER made any sensible political prediction, except
that the Repugs would keep both houses of Congress in '06 (we know how
THAT one turned out) and lucked out due to Karl Rove's fiddling in
Ohio in '04. In short, you have no bona fides at all...let alone any
brains. By the way...how that IRS audit going? The State of
Pennsylvania gotten in there yet?

Why does Charlie Nudo hate me so much? Why does he lie? What else is
he lying about? See part of the answers at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

....or simply Google "Charlie Nudo" and be amazed!

Oh, by the way...cutting and posting the same article over and over is
a violation of your ISP's Terms of Service, as well as Google's. Keep
it up and see what happens to you...again...still?