Old November 23rd 16, 02:49 PM
AndrewG AndrewG is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for the advice. I replaced the 200-ohm resistor. The player no longer rejects the record immediately. It will play, but about 30 seconds later, the power begins to cut in and out. I suspect it is a leaky capacitor on the CCU. It only happens when the record is playing, so I suspect its being triggered by the playback motor.

Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancalla View Post
Hi
could you post a photo or email a photo of the control unit, I think there is a fusible resistor (ceramic type) on the unit which can open at its wire lead but can be resoldered, I know I had a satellite before and this caused records to select and reject straight away, also check that the reject button wiring to the remote is ok
seancalla