Old March 8th 05, 11:13 PM
gogu

? "Stujoe" ?????? ??? ??????
t...
gogu spoke thusly...
? "Stujoe" ?????? ??? ??????
t...
gogu spoke thusly...

So after his own table, it's a VF25 and *not* an AU !
It's not going to sell at that price.

I think Superior has some issues either with its software or the human
bean entering the grades:

http://www.superiorgalleries.com/sub...1=582&2=-1&6=1

I see grades such as:

MS55, MS30, MS45, MS53, etc

Hilarious !

None of which are correct MS grades. Other coins do say XF45, AU50, etc
so I am not sure where the problem lies but there is obviously a
problem.

Absolutely !
Look he
http://www.superiorgalleries.com/pro...&1=582&3=45931
The slab is an XF45 but he is presenting it as an ... MS45 !!!
IMO, he is deliberately misrepresenting his coins.

Not IMHO. They are making a mistake somewhere in their listing
procedures either on the human side or the computer side, IMHO.

Sure, I'm not saying I am 100% sure for them deliberately misrepresenting
their items, it's just not credible the "mistake" explanation to me...
They are not new sellers, they could have fix the bug if they wanted...
Anyway, their coins are out of my league...

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

--