Old October 31st 04, 08:16 PM
Joe

Default Thursday, 10/28/04

Well, after a 2 day drought, but watching my beloved Red Sox win last night
filled the gap, got 3 successes today. One was a repeat, the other 2 were
from one of our local minor league hockey teams, and brings my total a
little closer to 1600, and 300 for the year. These make #'s 1546 and 1547,
#'s 292 and 293 for the year. Here's what the smiling mail guy left on this
lousy, drizzly day:

NHL
Like I said, a repeat
Hodge, Charlie, 21356 86a Cres, Langley BC V1M 2A2, he sent back my IC's,
unsigned. Said in a note something about a friend's autograph showing up on
Ebay! So, he sent 3 TC's of his own, signed.

ECHL
Both from the Augusta Lynx, 712 Telfair St, Augusta, GA 30901
DeMasi, Lou, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Schmidt, Matt, 2 signed IC's, I sent.

Glad ESPN is showing some old hockey games, while the lockout is on going.
I'm getting my "fix", some of it anyway.

Hope everyone had a great day,

Joe