Old September 28th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.sf.written,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.mystery
Stratum101

Default Bookstores Around the World (rec.arts.books) (FAQ) (IMPORTANTUPDATE)

On Sep 28, 9:20*am, "Stanley Moore" wrote:

Actually it is 0 miles from Louisiana as Texas borders that state G. Texas
is a big state and is culturally diverse. I agree that Houston area is
Southern in orientation but Laredo and the western parts are Western while
Lubbock and the panhandle are more Midwestern and Brownsville near the
Mexican border is different yet.

Yes, and I understand your desire to keep Dallas out of
the South, but even I can see the place has changed from
the redneck, Jim Crow town where I lived in the
late 1960s.