Old March 10th 17, 05:54 AM
florafan florafan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDimeMan[_2_] View Post
I hope someone who reads Chinese will help me.

Please look at the medal and tell me what it says.
www.dewardt.net/uno.html

If anyone has additional information on why the medal was issued and by
whom, I thank you

TheDimeMan
Dear DimeMan, I would like to help out with your translation request, but I didn't find any Chinese text in your linked page. Maybe you have already got your questions solved? I am a Chinese translator and wouldn't mind to help the members translate a few short lines for free.