Old March 18th 07, 05:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

Default MOST NAKAMICHI 2-speed decks were HALF SPEED 15/16 & 1-7/8...not all.

On Mar 18, 11:57 am, DeserTBoB wrote:

That's it...the 680. I thought it was the 682, but there may have
been such a model as that also. I don't recall, nor do I care. I DO
know that the (model name deleted to further infuriate a paranoid
delusional) does indeed record and play at 3¾ IPS.

conclusion- there is no such model made- I already researched this,
far beyond your feedle capabilities, and with people much more
knowledgeable about cassette format, than you'll ever live to be

your name calling only attests to the fact, you aren't even man enough
to admit when you're wrong !