Old May 20th 05, 08:15 AM
Rodney

G'day Mark,

I can offer a different option.
Simply purchase a decent image program,
(I use ACDSee) scan each of your stamps
and use Windows explorer as your Catalogue program,
and say Scott as your Cataloguing reference.

As you can see ( I use Stanley Gibbons)
http://cjoint.com/data/fujmWwUjWN.htm

I have plenty of options to use dedicated nomenclature
Different Folders hold differing topics / thematics.

Correspondence, features, commentaries, Newsgroup responses
all can be seamlessly added in seconds, requiring a nil
learning curve to get you started. MSWord documents can be
set alongside the stamp image.

My current US holds 2,800 scans of stamps
with numerous others in the other Folders as shown.

Just a FYI for your consideration.