Old July 8th 05, 12:55 PM
stonej

stonej wrote:
Bob Peterson wrote:
Is he banning negative comments about their grading system? or just
mentioning they are monitoring the forum?

I would have a hard time believing they don't monitor the forum.

It is after all their forum and they probably would prefer not to see
certain things show up there.

"stonej" wrote in message
ups.com...
The director of PCGS currency grading has issued a warning in the
CU currency forum about comments being made on the PCGS currency
grading system and says they will monitor the forum.

Have they ever done something similar about coins in the CU coin
forum?

He said that while they don't want to turn the forum into
a private police state they are concerned about "personal attacks or
libelous remarks".

One dealer in particular has been under heavy criticism by certain
people in the forum and I think CU might be concerned about being
held responsible for what was said about him since they own the
forum.