Old June 2nd 05, 06:21 PM
Paul Anderson

In article ,
richard schumacher wrote:

I know Bill Krummel used dollar coins at his Dairy Queen but I
think it was the co-mingling of SBAs that caused him to abandon his
practice.

Say what? Is numismatic miscegenation a crime?

In article , A.E. Gelat
wrote:

What does Bill Krummel have against SBAs?

In article , Tony Clayton
wrote:

Since they are the same size as the new 'golden' dollar, and quite
distinct from a quarter, why should this affect him?

Most people, even those who like Sacs, don't like SBAs. I recall that
Bill didn't want people turned off by getting SBAs in change at his
store and since he couldn't get a reliable supply of Sac-only dollars,
he gave up.

Bill, please correct me if I'm wrong.

If I had a store, I'd be hesistant, too, about giving out SBAs. Even
though we all know they're bigger and heavier than quarters, they
confuse people a lot more than Sacs.

Paul

--
Paul Anderson