Old May 13th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default 2010-P dimes in change

"Roßert G. Schaffrath" wrote:
I've seen two of the four 2009 pennies in change and none of the
territorial quarters. If not for the fact that I bought the proof
sets, I would never have seen them. I have yet to see any 2010 coins.

On 5/11/2010 1:37 PM, Richard L. Hall wrote:
I received 4 2010-P dimes in change yesterday from a McDonald's in
Northern Virginia. Those are the first 2010 coins I've seen so far.
I still haven't gotten any 2009 dimes or nickels or any territorial
quaters except for thr DC one.

About a month ago I got a solicitation from the March of Dimes, which had a
dime attached. It was a 2009-P.

For the record, 2009-D nickels and dimes both have now hit the streets, so
they should be coming to a cash register near you before too much longer.

James