Old August 4th 03, 12:37 AM
TheUberBob

Default ! FA on eBay: Costume cards! Xena, MIB2, Planet of the Apes!

In my continuing quest to try to get out of debt and raise enough cash to put a
down payment on a car, I've put a bunch of card stuff on eBay!

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/theuberbob/

I've just put up some various costume cards that I had sitting around that
weren't part of my main collection. I've got PW1 from Inkworks' "Men In Black
2", C10 (Borias) from Rittenhouse's "Xena Beauty & Brawn" and Leo Davidson's
astronaut suit from Topps' "Planet of the Apes". Check my listings for more
neat stuff to come!

-Bob-
--

To reply remove the spam block phrase "fukuisan" from the e-mail address.

"I'd take a bullet for safety."