Old April 17th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Relayer

Default Liberty nickels?

On Apr 12, 8:58�pm, "thermo102" wrote:
First, I'm not a collector and don't think I want to get into it at this
time.

That said, I was recently given some coins which I believe were 'randomly'
kept by some of my in-laws. (now deceased)

The nickels caught my attention because I had never seen one before!

The dates a �1906, 1911, 1912 (2 of).... better condition than I expected
them to be

I think there are some large cents(?), and other early US coins.

They are certainly circulated, and I have no idea what quality they would
be.

In addition, there are quite a few foreign coins, mostly German I think, and
some Italian.

In a nutshell, what would you suggest I do with them?

Thanks in advance,
Ace

Don't take them to a dealer. Sell them on Ebay.