Old January 12th 05, 08:12 PM
David F.

I recently received a letter from the United States with only the initials
"USA" to identify the country of origin. Perhaps we shall see a change
there soon.
:-)
Regards, Roger

The SNAPO is also seriously considering to change the name of the country on
its stamps. The problem is that Spanish North Africa is a bit long, so that
maybe the name of the country should be changed in the same time.

Proposals for changes (like Fennecia ? Or is this a sacrilege...

May I remind you that SNA is member of the UPU.

http://www.values.ch/sna-site/joint/membership-upu.htm

--
Victor Manta

Spanish North Africa: http://www.values.ch/sna-site/

How about Spannorca?

Has the SNAPO printed an official Mailing Rates table
for local and international postal items yet? I understand
that there is a lower weight restriction for items delivered
within SNA, as the Fennecs are unable to carry large items
over the extended distances involved in desert regions.

Poor little fellas - do they have a Union?

David.