Old May 3rd 16, 04:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

Default World Stamp Show-NY 2016.

FWIW - I presume you'll go to the upcoming World Exhibition, if so
do have a look at the -= 1890 Penny Postage Jubilee =- exhibit.

This is serious stuff indeed - noted the #674 - congrats for the good
company! Will try to take a look.

Enjoy. Health prevents me from flying across.
That exhibit is from John Davies, it's in the 'OPEN'
competition and about at then end of the 4000 # Frames.
IIRC, about #4980 on.

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems.

This is what I previously found:

"14. OPEN. ... 674. A Jubilee Reminiscence. The 1890 Penny Postage Jubilee,
John Davies, United Kingdom"

http://www.ny2016.org/images/ny2016a...ns-preview.pdf

Quite probably, John gave me the -=frames=- numbering, not the
-=exhibit==- listing number.