Old November 5th 15, 04:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Ami jai-200 1958 problem

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:32:28 AM UTC-5, Lars Sima wrote:
Ok thanks for your reply. I Will try that again. I actually tested that before, but I think I had too much weight, cause it became worse. So I thought maybe I needed less weight.
I saw in the manual that the weight of the tonearm "must" be between 8-12 grams.

The tonearm just have metalspring for adjustment so there isn't any real possibility for finetuning the weight.

I haven't had that model but the earlier models has a set screw on the tone arm itself in the shaft that goes down to your reject switch. it is an adjustment to raise and lower your tone arm assembly. that's how you fine tune the adjustment on the needle. Make sure you have the correct needle. norm