Old April 7th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
james durham

Default friends keep giving me coins

why is everyone trying to hurt my feelings these days i dont use
capitalization because its an uneeded step secondly yo try using
punctuation when you never learned about it i was in special ed sadly
theres things they dont teach the disabled folks i graded high school
but with a special ed diploma which doesnt amount to a hill of beans
furthermore im only trying to join you guys for some fun but i guess the
bulk of the folks here are mean with a few nice ones well toyou mean
ones you should be happy you run yet another loyal colector off from the
group and to those that like mei sorry but i took this abusein school i
will not take it now if you that like me wanna keep in touch i welcome
email good day to those that like me and **** on the ones that dont