Old July 1st 03, 02:43 AM
Eric Tillery

On 01 Jul 2003 01:35:45 GMT, ulsion (Phil DeMayo) wrote:

Craton
wrote:

I thought that they included these little
soft baggie type holder to put your coin into *before* it went into the
safe flips?

I believe ANACS includes the poly bags in their submission kits. However, Harv
posted a scan of the warning card that came with the PCGS kit and they
specifically warned against using the poly bags....said it could cause hazing
on some coins.

The word is over on the PCGS board that the poly bags cause hazing on proofs.
I've always used them on my business strike Morgans without a problem.

--
Morgan Dollars for Sale:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm

A Close look at Accugrade: