Old February 7th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Best Coin Software to get? (Long reply)

? ?????? ??? ??????
ups.com...
Well I have tried both Coin Manager and Coin Elite and I didn't care
for Coin Elite. Coin Manager is great though! I wish it had more
foreign coins, euros, etc. but I see I can add that. I will try out
the others but think I will end up going with Coin Manage 2005.

I tried Coin Elite and I really didn't like it...
I *have* the CoinManage and I like it generally but it is week if you are
collecting coins not included in its data base. Of course you can create
your specific data base for the country(ies) you collect, but it's difficult
and time consuming, let alone that my 2004 version has a bug which is
corrected in the 2005 version but instead to offer me a patch they say "buy
our
2005 version and it is fixed there" !!!
I saw the Carlisle program (Coin Collector's Assistant Plus) on web and from
what I could see from the screen shots it seems to suit better my needs.
Of course everyone has his specific needs and you may like some other
program :-)

rgrds

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html