Old February 7th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Best Coin Software to get?

On 4 Feb 2006 15:25:33 -0800, wrote:

I have never looked for coin software out there and prefer something
low in cost but for the right software I'd willingly pay more. I'd
appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Others might give you other advice, but I posted a question much like
yours years ago, and the response I got back was MS Excel, which I've
been using ever since. You can link to images you've scanned of your
coins.
In my case, it was a 'duh' moment, once I realized the two programs
I'd already paid out cash for were wasted money. If you've got Excel,
consider it as your program of choice.