Old June 18th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Van Wyck Mason - Seeds of Murder

wrote in message
ups.com...

I recently bought an old copy of Van Wyck Mason's Seeds of Murder. It
says it was published in 1930 by Crime Club, however, it doesn't state
"first edition". The seller told me it was a first but I am starting to
have doubts.

The Library of Congress will probably be able to tell
you whether Crime Club was a reprint series (as seems
likely) or how often it published first. Only if it was a
first publication is any book club edition valuable.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs