Old September 5th 05, 11:03 AM

Default Money Images versus Printers

I have a Hewlett Packard PSC 1610 All in One, purchased in March of
this year. I tried to create some award certificates based on money
images and I got some strange results, not apparent on the computer's
display.

Funny thing is the images were images, emailed to me. I was not
copying directly and I was not scanning directly. (It occurs to me
that the scan was probably created on a new machine.)

And, the notes in question were not moderns, but were U.S. city
Emergency Scrip from the Great Depression.

What happened in every case is that rather than print the bottom
border, the printer reproduced the top border at the bottom.

Is that strange or what?