Old April 11th 17, 02:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Rockola 484 help

On 2017/04/10 3:02 PM, wrote:
I bought a Rockola 484 a few month back, did not work. Went through all fuses, found one blow fuse, I replaced it and it has worked perfectly unitll today. I have not played it for two months, went to plug it in and everything light up, record carousel makes one cycle. when I select a record it cycles the carousel three times and stops. I noticed that the optical sensor is not flashing like before. have read the manuals but no clear troubleshooting steps, besides a/b switch, logic board, or optical sensor. can anyone help or know more things to check out?

Thanks
Adam

Hi Adam,

Rockola usually had good troubleshooting guides for their jukeboxes.
Contact Victoryglass.com and see if they have the troubleshooting guide
for your machine.

I am not familiar enough with the 484 to advise you I'm afraid.

There are jukebox mail lists where techies hang out on Yahoo.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com